Friday, September 21, 2007

Thrilled with new camera


I mentioned that I was thrilled with my new camera then I go and download a picture of my granddaughter that I took with my old camera.I didn't have my new camera up and running when I took the picture.


We had our granddaughter with us this morning while her mommy(our daughter) had a doctor's appointment.She is a very active almost 3 year old so our morning was quite busy.I took her to Wal-Mart with me so that I could shop for a new digital camera.I'd received two VISA gift cards from a consumer panel that I belonged to and also a check from another consumer panel.I put those together and added a little cash to get a new camera.


I had dropped my other camera a few months after I got it.Needless to say after dropping it the picture quality wasn't what it should be.I've been wanting a new camera so was thrilled when I got the gift cards.I immediately decided to get a new camera.


Our grandson has a soccer game at 9:45 in the morning.He stays with us
during the weekends since he loves the extra attention that we give him.It will be hard for him to get up earlier than usual tomorrow morning.He usually sleeps in some on Saturday mornings.


I still have the cold but am feeling better as the days go by.Haven't gotten back to walking like I was before I caught the cold.


Friday September 21st...7,489 steps...3.5 miles

6 comments:

Lynette said...

I also have a new camera; my other one stopped working last week and is off to the camera hospital. Since I felt extremely off balance, not being able to take photos, I got a Nikon CoolPix to use until my Nikon D50 returns home.

Your grandchildren look so happy and healthy. What a blessing for all of you.

dot said...

Once in a while I use a picture made with my old camera. She is so cute!
Thanks for the information on the surveys. I'll check one of them out I'm not so sure I'd like all that scanning.

dot said...

The comsumer share link took me to their sign in page but there was no place to register and I couldn't get anything when I googled.

Andrea said...

She is so cute. Looks like the leaves are falling there. I can feel fall in the air.....with my allergies.

Happyone said...

We all seem to be getting new cameras! I got a new one last week.

Nancy said...

Dot..I am thinking that they aren't taking new members now so the join link is no longer working