Friday, September 14, 2007

Cool Rainy September Day


This is another picture of the fog that I took Wednesday morning.We saw some fog when we were out this evening.My grandson asked if I had my camera with me to take some pictures of it.I didn't have my camera with me.He knows how much I enjoy taking pictures.I had shown him the fog pictures I had taken the other day and remembered them.


We had a rainy cool day today and I loved it.Sure beat the weather we were having last week.I love the cooler weather and surely appreciate the much needed rain.
My lower legs and ankle area are a little achy from walking the hills yesterday.Didn't do much walking today but I rode my stationary bike.
Friday August 14th...7,860 steps...3.5 miles

3 comments:

dot said...

It wasn't really cool here today but it was certainly rainy. We need it too. I didn't walk at all but I went out to eat and had a big meal. I wish I hadn't.
I like your fog picture!

Andrea said...

That is an interesting picture. I have never thought of taking a picture of the fog. Might have to try that.

We were blessed with about an inch and a half of rain today.

Happyone said...

Fog is nice to look at but I hate driving in it.