This is a picture my hubby took of me and my grandson.We were standing near a river in the Homestead area in The Great Smoky Mountains National Park.We were there on vacation a month ago.Standing by that river was so refreshing on a hot summer day.
I wasn't going to wear my pedometer today to continue to give my knees a rest.
We were going to Super Wal-Mart to do some shopping so thought it was a good idea to wear it.I always do a lot of walking in there.Got a lot of walking done there.This evening I rode my stationary bike while watching TV.
Sunday..September 2nd...steps...8,231..4 miles
3 comments:
Happy Labor Day Nancy!
That's a cute picture of you and your grandson. I've been to Cades's Cove and it sure is pretty up there.
Hope you enjoy the day!
It is so much fun to spend the day exploring new places with children! :) I am sure your grandson had a blast with you!!
Oh, and to asnwer your movie question: I LOVE any cop movies (obviously! lol) but I also love chic flicks, animal movies, and dramas/thrillers. Basically, I like most movies - except for stupid comedies.
Post a Comment