This is a picture of our cat Casey.We have had her since she was born.She is the mother cat of another one of our cats.Her cat's name is Twinkie and is a Tabby.Twinkie looks nothing like her mother.I will post a picture of Twinkie in another post.Too bad I couldn't take a picture of the two of them together.That is next to impossible.I do good to get a picture of one cat while it is being still.Reminds me of trying to take pictures of my 2 year old granddaughter who stays in perpetual motion.
I haven't posted in a few days.My knees were bothering at night when I tried to go to sleep so thought I would give them a rest and not wear my pedometer for a few days.Once I put my pedometer on in the morning that gives me the push to walk so no pedometer wearing till Tuesday.
We have been spending a quiet Labor Day weekend at home.Our grandson has been staying with us and enjoying playing with the neighbor's grandchildren who are visiting them this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment