Monday, September 17, 2007

Lovely Fall Day



This is a picture of lovely black eyed susans that I took from The Tweetsie Railroad train on Labor Day 2006.We took a day trip to Boone NC and enjoyed The Tweetsie Railroad Amusement Park with our daughter and two grandchildren.I love the pretty yellow color of black eyed susans.My favorite color for flowers is yellow.

I walked some while my grandson was at soccer practice.There is a nice area to walk in at the soccer complex.Still have this cold but wanted to get in some walking this evening.

Monday September 17th...6,210 steps...3 miles

3 comments:

dot said...

I love black-eye susans!

It's 60 here this morning and it feels great.

Andrea said...

Maybe your cold will get better soon so you can get back to your walking.

And as Dot said (since we both live in the same state and same county) it is cooler here this morning.

Happyone said...

I too love black-eyed susans! I have a front garden filled with nothing but them. They are also Maryland's state flower.