Monday, September 10, 2007

Finally....Some Relief From The Heat


This is a picture of my granddaughter Mariah.Took the picture on Saturday before my grandson's soccer game.Finally got her to look at the camera:)


We finally got some much needed relief from the heat today.Since it wasn't any where near 90 I don't even know what our high was today.It was overcast most of the day so that made the cooler temperatures that much nicer.


Since it was cooler and less humid I was more active today.Almost made it to 10,000 steps.


I was asked what kind of pedometer that I use.I use a basic model pedometer that counts only my steps.I have had more complicated models but prefer this simple pedometer.The brand is Sportline.


Don't think I mentioned Saturday evening's NASCAR race yesterday.I was really pulling for JR to make in into the final 12 to race for the cup.Even though he wasn't going to make it into the final 12 I was really pulling for him to have a top 2 or 3 finish.How heartbreaking it was for him to blow an engine with only 6 laps to go.I've been a Jeremy Mayfield fan the last few years.He hasn't even qualified for many of the races so I haven't had much to pull for this season.Guess you could say that I've more or less been a JR fan this season too.
Monday September 10th...9,251 steps...4.5 miles

2 comments:

Andrea said...

She is cute.

Unknown said...

Mariah is very pretty! I really like her hair. It looks like the same color as our Ally's hair.