My hubby had a doctor's appointment at the VA hospital this morning.That means a 2 hour car ride each way.It was a beautiful day for a car ride.The sky was wonderful shade of blue with no clouds to be seen.
This picture was taken this morning as we were traveling down the road.It wasn't foggy when we left home but about 30 miles down the road we ran into some fog that was burning off nicely.Took some lovely pictures of the fog.Glad I remembered to bring my camera along.
Got in lots of walking at the hospital since we had to park in one of the far lots and do lots of walking.This afternoon when we returned home I had a stomach upset.I tried to walk some but didn't make it very far till my stomach started acting up again.Rode my stationary bike for 10 minutes.Didn't want to over do it.Hopefully tomorrow I will get back to 10,000 steps or near it.All in all I had a good day considering I was riding in the car for over 4 hours.
Wednesday September 12...6,864 steps...3 miles
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a nice day and 3 miles isn't bad at all!
I hope everything went well with the doctors visit. Hope your stomach is feeling better too. That was a lot of steps for an upset stomach.
Post a Comment