Monday, September 17, 2007

Wanted To Say Hi


This is my almost 3 year old granddaughter.She has lovingly passed along her cold germs to her nana(me).I have come down with a cold so haven't posted the last two days.


I tried my best to stay clear of my granddaughter last week when she had a runny nose.She wanted in my lap so what is a nana to do?


Haven't been walking or riding my stationary bike since Friday.I woke up Saturday morning with a scratchy throat then it came on very quickly.No wonder it was such a struggle to ride my stationary bike Friday evening.


I'll try to post something every day even though I won't be posting any steps until I am feeling better.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Is this a cold or allergies? Hope you get to feeling better real soon. :)

Happyone said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.
Hope you're well and healthy again soon and back to walking.

Lesley said...

Hope you feel better soon!

dot said...

What a cute little granddaughter!
Colds are just miserable. Maybe you will feel like exercising again in a few days.