Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Heat has returned


Hard to believe that it was 55 this morning around 8 but then the temperature zoomed up to near 90 this afternoon.I'm not sure if we reached 90 or not.


This is a picture of my grandson playing with his kindergarten classmates at the end of the year school party back in June.Thought it would be a refreshing picture for a hot day.This isn't the picture I thought it was.My grandson is the one behind the boy in the front that has the dark swin trunks on.They are playing in the law sprinkler.


Our grandson is a little soccer player.Practice started last week.This evening they had their second practice.Since it was so warm they had to take 3 water breaks.Their first game is on Saturday.They have a game on both Saturday and Sunday till the end of this month.They schedule the season this way since our weather turns quite chilly come October.


I got in some walking today plus I rode my stationary bike.


Monday September 4th...8,628 steps...4 miles

1 comment:

dot said...

Cute picture! I can tell who has your heart!
It's still in the 90's here also but that seems cool compared to the 100 degree weather we were having a couple weeks ago.