Thursday, September 20, 2007

Summer is still in the air



My older daughter took this picture of the sun setting when she was visiting her former college room mate this summer.They were on the water near Dufuske Island which is near Savannah GA.

I decided to give my cold a rest today and not wear my pedometer.Got a lot of extra rest today.Tomorrow I won't be as lucky since I will be watching my 2 year old granddaughter while her mommy(our daughter) has a doctor's appointment.

I belong to a few online consumer panels where I answer online surveys etc..Most of them don't have very good incentives to fill out their surveys and questionnaires.I recently joined a new consumer panel from a recommendation sent to me by a friend.I received my first incentive yesterday.I was very surprised with the incentive and look forward to participating in their interesting questionnaires.

I am wanting to buy a new digital camera so those two gift cards I received yesterday and another reward check I received on Monday will help a great deal with getting a new digital camera.I am well pleased with my online adventures on the consumer panels.

3 comments:

dot said...

That's a beautiful sunset! I've never heard of that island but there are so many down that way. I'm hoping to go to Cumberland Island some day. I've been before but want to go again.
Will you share where you are do the surveys? I've been doing mysurvey.com for a couple years but it takes forever to get 50 dollars and the surveys can be very irritating.

Andrea said...

Beautiful. I love sunsets, especially over water. I have never heard of Dufuske Island either. I went to Savannah back probably 19 or 20 years ago. We went out to Tybee Island.

Hope you get better from that cold soon.

Happyone said...

I too love pictures of sunsets over water. That is such a pretty picture!