Thursday, September 27, 2007

Rain on It's Way


This is a picture of my cat Twinkie.She doesn't sit and pose like the other two cats so I have to snap the picture while she is moving.
We are suppose to get some much needed rain today.The rain will bring in cooler temperatures.We have been in the mid to upper 80's all week.Once the cold front comes through we will have temperatures in the 70's which is more seasonable for the end of September.


Haven't posted since Monday since once again I am not feeling well.I was feeling better then it was like my body telling me to slow down and take it easy to get completely over this yucky stuff.I am feeling a little better this morning so thought I would go ahead and write something.Don't like to be missing for too long.


My walking mileage sure has suffered this month with my cold and the hot weather.Since our weather should be much better in October I will hopefully hit the 100 mile mark again.I know I won't be close this month.I made it to 94 miles in August which isn't too bad considering how hot it was.The month of July I accumulated a little over 100 miles.June was a good month for me.This is before the heat wave hit and I was able to accumulate 125 miles.


Did a little walking yesterday and wore my pedometer all day.


September 26th...6.010 steps...3 miles

3 comments:

'ells bells said...

Hi, Nancy, came across your blog - and loved it! we have a blog - but sadly ours is a sign in only - and about our dogs here in the UK., you can see our webpages though on www.munstermag.homestead.com keep up the walking and stay healthy for the grandchildren!

Happyone said...

Your weather report sounds just the same for us here in Maryland. Sure could use the rain. Sorry to hear you still aren't feeling 100%.
I am looking forward to walking in cooler temperatures too. We had a of couple cold days a while back. Crazy weather!!

Andrea said...

We have had some light rain today but no where what we need. My grandson and I had a busy day visiting today.