Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy 30th birthday to my youngest daughter


Today is my youngest daughter's 30th birthday.Hard to believe that she was born 30 years ago today.This is a picture of my daughter with her niece(our granddaughter-other daughter's daughter).


Been busy with my grandson's soccer games this weekend.Today is the first day of autumn but you would never know it with our weather.It was in the 80's and quite hot at the soccer field.


Been taking it easy since I have still have a cold.Didn't wear my pedometer today and yesterday.I've been doing some walking and riding my stationary bike but not tracking it this weekend.Felt like I needed a little down time.

3 comments:

dot said...

Cute picture! Hope your daughter enjoyed her birthday.
The weatherman just said we'd have a high of 90 today. I'm ready for fall.

Andrea said...

I hope your daughter has a wonderful 30th birthday.

Happyone said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter. Hope she had a great day.