Our weather this year has been so unreal.Winter didn't want to let go and we ended up with snow in April.Now summer doesn't want to let go.We have set record highs both yesterday and today.It has been in the upper 80's.Our normal high is 71.It is now 68 and a little after 11 PM.Hard to believe that it is now only 3 degrees lower that what our high should be for the date.
This is a picture of our cat Sneaky.It was as if he was posing for me out on our back lawn.Took my camera outside thinking that I might be able to take some bird pictures.No such luck since all three of our cats were out there.I ended up taking pictures of my cats instead.
I did better today with my walking and I rode my stationary bike some this evening while watching TV.One of my favorite shows is back on.I really enjoy watching Dancing With The Stars.
Monday September 24th..8,521 steps
4 comments:
It has definately been a strange weather year. I think it was 90 here yesterday.
I'm glad you are feeling like walking and riding again.
Your cat is very pretty!
Looks like a spoiled cat. That is all right. We used to have a cat but his time expired and he went to kitty heaven. We do have a dog and she thinks she is more human than us.
Glad you are feeling better and starting back to walking and riding your bike.
We've had a really dismal summer but the autumn looks as if it might improve. Nice moggy.
Temperature higher than normal here in Maryland too, but with low humidity the last few days, its been wonderful.
Glad you are feeling better and can walk more again.
Post a Comment