Aren't these flowers pretty.I found the picture on line.It is a picture of roadside wild flowers on a back road in Virginia.They look to be black eyed susans.I love,love,love yellow flowers!!We received some very unexpected rain today.It was so refreshing.One minute it was sunny and the next minute the rain was pouring down.We sure could use a few more days like today.It was in the mid 80's when the rain started.After it rained awhile the temperature cooled down into the mid 70's.That sure was refreshing after the heat and humidity before the rain came.
I got in some walking before it rained and road my stationary bike this evening.Sure was easier to ride my stationary bike this evening since the air was cooler and less humid.
Tuesday August 21st..7,640 steps..3.7 miles
3 comments:
Well, to be honest with you I noticed the school bus before I noticed the flowers in your picture. I thought you were going to say something about our grandson starting school.
Ohhhh! I love the flowers, too. I love yellow roses, and yellow tulips.
We were supposed to get rain, but we only got some very light showers. I'm thankful we didn't get the flooding rains of Oklahoma City.
I love black-eye susans! We could sure use some of that rain here to cool and refresh us.
Post a Comment