Thursday, August 16, 2007

Another Lemonade Day

It was a hot one here in southern West Virginia.It officially got up to 95 today.That is quite hot when your house isn't air conditioned.We set a record high for the date.I don't even know the last time that it got this hot.

The lemons signify lemonade which our town serves the following day whenever the previous day gets to 90 or above.If it is this hot here it has to be hotter else where.

Since it was so hot I didn't get much movement in.Didn't have it in me to ride my stationary bike this evening since it was so hot.Suppose to be a little cooler tomorrow so hopefully I will get in more steps.

Thursday...4,102 steps...2 miles

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Nancy, thanks for visiting my blog.

Talking about lemonade makes me think of the saying: "If life gives you lemons, make lemonade."

By the way, my back porch thermometer in Haralson County, Georgia is showing 98. A little cooler today, the other day it got up to 103.