Monday, August 6, 2007

Back To Wearing Pedometer and Counting Steps


I love pictures of the mountains.I took this picture on the road towards Maggie Valley NC a week ago today.A storm was brewing so it was very overcast.We ended up in some heavy rain going over and down the mountain from Maggie Valley to Cherokee NC.


Today is the day that I started counting my steps after vacation.I wore my pedometer a few days while on vacation and counted between 6-8,000 steps those days but I didn't log the amounts so those figures won't be counted.


I did a lot of walking today.Needed to do some grocery shopping so got in walking then.I took a walk this evening.I wanted to ride my stationary bike this evening.Hubby Ken had other plans.He was tired and took a nap.That meant that I couldn't ride my stationary bike since it is in the bedroom.Should have ridden it earlier today but it was too warm and humid today.The temperature was in the mid 80's and our house ins't air conditioned.
Monday..7,193 steps..3.6 miles

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your vacation sounds so nice. Glad you were able to eat at some nice places, but not gain anything!