This is a picture of the sunflowers in the garden area of the farm homestead in The Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
The humidity is on the rise.It was in the middle 80's today and felt it.Cooling down this evening which is nice.
I invited my oldest daughter to go with me to see the movie Hairspray.We both enjoyed it very much.It took place in 1962.I was in 7Th grade that year and could relate to some of the clothes.I had some of the shirt dresses that were in the movie.I grew up in the Washington DC area and remember a dance show that I enjoyed watching called The Milt Grant Show.I am thinking that it was from Baltimore but it could have been a DC show.I will need to do and Google and see if I come up with any info on that show.
I both walked today and rode my stationary bike.My hubby has taken notice of me riding my stationary bike again.He got on it and rode it for 5 minutes and saw what a good workout it is.I am glad to see him riding it since his doctor has told him that it would be good for him to ride it since he has bad knees.This is the most that I have seen him ride it and I've had the bike for around 5 years now.I hope he continues to ride it and build up some endurance on it.
Sunday...9,052 steps...4.5 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment