Hope this isn't the same picture that I posted the other day.I took several pictures of the rapids at the same location.It was such a refreshing site.Wanted to post one of the pictures now since just looking at it cools me off some.Those are the rapids at the Nantahala Gorge in NC.
Today was our hottest day so far this year.It got up to 91 and the humidity was high too which made it feel even hotter.Not sure what the heat index was.There will be free lemonade flowing all over town tomorrow since it reached 90 or above.Today makes the 5th lemonade day so far this summer.Some summers it doesn't even reach 90 or above but this sure isn't one of them.It is quarter till 11 and still only 78.
I was rather slow moving today.The heat really slowed me down.Our house isn't air conditioned since the temperatures is usually only in the lower 80's during the summer.I walked a little and road my stationary bike some but that is about it.
We have to go out of town tomorrow for my hubby's VA doctor's appointment.The town is 100 miles east of us located in a valley.They are expecting a high of 97 tomorrow.There is suppose to be more cloud cover here tomorrow so it won't feel quite as hot as today.
Wednesday...6,272 steps..3.2 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment