Friday, August 24, 2007

No Pedometer Today


Since it is already on its way to being another hot one I have made the decision that I won't be wearing my pedometer today.It is just way too hot and humid to push myself to get in a lot of steps.I've been doing that all week so I feel that it is time to give my body some needed rest with this heat and humidity.


Wanted to post another snow picture.Just looking at the picture cools me off and refreshes me.I love snow and would much rather have snow than this heat and humidity.I cope better with snow and cold weather than with the heat and humidity.Guess if our house was air conditioned the heat and humidity wouldn't bother me as much.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love snow also and living west of Atlanta in Haralson County, GA. we do not see much snow. As a matter of fact, we did not get but a few flurries last year, no accumalations. :(

Front Porch Society said...

I will send you all the snow from here as I hate the stuff!! I so miss living in The South!! :)