
Thought I would show a picture of snow that we had here in our area on April 16th.I love snow.A picture of snow in this heat of August should be rather refreshing.The snow looks so refreshing and cold to me now.The picture was taken from my front door looking outside.
I wanted an update on our summer heat so watched our local late news.The meteorologist on our local channel said that we have already set a record for the warmest August in our area.That is really one record that you don't want to set.Our normal high for this date is 79 and it got up to 89 today.Tomorrow it is suppose to get up to 90 and up to 92 on Friday.
School starts tomorrow and all of the schools aren't air conditioned.They had already planned to have shortened days the first two days of school since August can be rather warm.They weren't planning on it being a hot August.Next week is suppose to continue to be hot so the school days might be shortened then too.
I am sure I will have plenty more to write about our heat since it looks to continue on for awhile.
Got in some walking today and rode my stationary bike this evening.
Wednesday August 22...8,383 steps..4.2 miles
2 comments:
That does look refreshing! I suppose ya'll will have some more lemonade days. We all need some relief from this heat.
A snow right now would feel so good. Nice picture.
Post a Comment