Monday, August 27, 2007

Another View of The New River Gorge


Thought that I would go ahead and post another picture of The New River Gorge area.This picture was taken on the jet boat ride that we took on The New River.In the distance is the New River Gorge Bridge.


In the previous picture, if you look to the right you can see the tram that takes you down to the river.There is a state park in that area that we visited two years ago.We took the jet boat ride on The New River.We rode the tram down to the river in order to take the jet boat ride.The jet boat ride was lots of fun.We have taken one other jet boat ride and that was in the Myrtle Beach area.

2 comments:

dot said...

That's a beautiful view! I'm not so sure I'd like a jet boat ride. I don't like to live too dangerously. lol

Andrea said...

I love water and it is even more beautiful when flowing over rocks. The bridge just adds to the beauty of the picture.