Thursday, August 23, 2007

First day of school


Today was my grandson's first day of school in first grade.I took this picture this afternoon after school since I didn't see him this morning.He stayed pretty clean which isn't always the case.He is squinting in the picture since the sun was so bright.It isn't the best picture but it represents his first day in first grade.


It was another scourcher here.Went up to 94 so we set another record high for the date.Tomorrow will be another lemonade day.It is going to be another hot one again tomorrow.


Got in some walking and rode my stationary bike this evening.It was quite a struggle to ride my bike since it was still so hot and humid this evening.Needed to get in the exercise so I kept peddling away.


Thursday August 23rd..6,876 steps..3.4 miles

2 comments:

dot said...

He's a cutie! Hope he likes school and does well.
We had a little shower yesterday evening and it cooled off some. Supposed to be about 96 today so that is a little cooler.
Hope you have a good day.

Andrea said...

What is so sad, in a blink of an eye you will be looking at his senior portraits. I hope he enjoys school.