Friday, February 15, 2008

Sky Watch Friday


I took this picture while riding in the car last Friday.I like the way the cloud is behind the mountain.Interesting the way the picture shows the curve in the road.Thought the shadows on the mountain were quite interesting.


Please join us for Sky Watch Friday which Dot hosts at:
http://strollingthroughgeorgia.blogspot.com/2008/02/sky-watch-friday_15.html

18 comments:

Paulie said...

I love how the road is on the right and curves all acrss the front to the left!

SandyCarlson said...

Those shadows are great. The play of light is always good fun this time of year! Great photo, Nancy.

Andrea said...

Good shot. Love the road and the shadows.

Rune Eide said...

The curving road into the distance gives it a nice perspective.

Daniel J Santos said...

Beautiful, the road, the mountains, the shadows, all together made a excellent photo.

dot said...

It looks like a beautiful place to take a drive.

Lilli & Nevada said...

wonderful car shot

Joyismygoal said...

I love this it is so expressive and pretty

Misty DawnS said...

I like it too! Great eye to capture this photo with the curving road and the mountain and clouds!

Pernille said...

Nice shot:)

Yolanda said...

NIce shot.Its a really good photo.

Petunia said...

Like the perspective. Nice shot:)

Daryl said...

Pretty ..

ellen b. said...

Nice catch. There's a lot of interesting things to catch your eye in this shot. have a nice weekend...

FO - 2 said...

I`m singing: "On the road again....". ;)
Nice picture.
Happy weekend!

Tom said...

A beautiful capture for sky watch

Andree said...

I think I may have actually driven that road as I left Washington DC to get to Erie, PA. Is that possible? But it's gorgeous! My Sky Watch is here.

Sharon said...

That is a nice shot I also like the curve of the road and shadows. The clouds seem to open up and surround the mountains and road.