Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back To Basics


We are planning a trip to Disney World for this coming August.It is a great incentive for me to get back to exercising and eating more nutrionally.

I want to be able to enjoy myself and not mind all of the walking.What better way than to get back to exercising and eating better.

I am back to riding my stationary bike and doing strength training.I will do them on alternate days.Once our weather warms up for good I will be back to walking.

We are really looking forward to this trip.Hubby and I will be celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary in June.What a great way to celebrate all of these years together.We will be going with our daughter and two grandchildren.Should be a fun time for everyone.

The last time we went to Disney World was when our daughters were 7 and 6 and they still have fond memories of that trip.The one thing that they really remember was that our youngest daughter came down with chicken pox while we were there.She had a light case of them which weren't very noticable.Our other daughter came down with chicken pox two weeks later just in time for the 4th of July.

3 comments:

dot said...

Lucky you! That sounds like a great trip. I've never been to Disney World but I lived in Orlando just before they built it. I've always wanted to go back.

dkuroiwa said...

WOW!! 35 years!! That's great!! Congratulations!!
I have never been to DisneyWorld, though to DisneyLand 4 times!! I'm thinking that, even though you haven't been since your girls were little, it probably hasn't change that too terribly much!!! :-D

Happyone said...

I was just going to say that I must be the only person who has never been to Disney World, but it looks like there are more of us around than I thought. :-)
It should be a fun trip for you.