Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Edward The Blue Engine


Today is ABC Wednesday.This is Edward The Blue Engine which is one of the Thomas The Tank Engine trains.


Here are some facts concerning Edward:Edward is an older engine and extremely kind:kind to small engines who get into difficulties;kind to big engines when they're rude or impatient;kind to coaches while he almost never bumps.


My grandson has quite a few of the Thomas trains so I thought I would tell all of you about Edward The Blue Engine for ABC Wednesday.


Mrs.Nesbitt hosts ABC Wednesday.Please join us at:http://mrsnesbittsplace.blogspot.com/

19 comments:

dot said...

We have one who is crazy about Thomas but I've never heard of Edward. He must be ok if he's kind. Cute post!

Patty said...

My grandson is almost three and loves all of the Thomas trains including Edward!

Lilli & Nevada said...

neat post don't, they are cute

Anonymous said...

Wow how cool. Didn't know about Edward. But I have bought Thomas trains for my 4 yr old grandson.

Deb said...

Nice pics of the toys, and good E too! :D

Rune Eide said...

When my son (now aged 18)was 15 years younger, Thomas The Tank Engine was his favourite TV-program. We still have a collection of them somewhere.

Good choice!

FO - 2 said...

I have this little fellow in a box somewhere. The girls don`t play with it any more. I will save it for coming generations. Charming E.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

This is a good choice of E for Edward Blue engine, with ABCwednesday

Greetings,
And please visit my blog for ABC day

JoAnn from Holland

Daryl said...

Now that's clever!

Andrea said...

WOW, I didn't think about EDWARD. Good E post.

dkuroiwa said...

It's nice to see Edward and Thomas again. Since my boys have 'graduated' to other toys, we don't see the trains very often...unless they are part of the scenery for the Power Ranger-type guys we have all over the house now!!!

Janet said...

Edward is cute! And since he's kind that makes him even cuter.

Petunia said...

When my oldest son was little he loved Thomas train and friends!
Great post!!!

Katney said...

Four sets of our grandchildren have enjoyed Thomas and his friends, and the fifth, well, likely he soon will when he is just a bit bigger and Mum and Dad provide him with a bit more space.

Happyone said...

Cute E idea. I've not heard of Edward either.

Dragonstar said...

That's lovely! I grew up on Thomas and his friends. and I've seen the house where the author lived.

Pernille said...

My daugther was crazy about Thomas train when she was a litle girl:)
Beautiful E!

VP said...

Edward's also the name of my nephew - also into Thomas and friends!

Edmund (the explorer) Nesbitt said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Auntie Nancy his name is like mine! LOL!I am just catching up as I am spending a few days away from home right now. All part of my expedition training! LOL!

Edmund
x