Yesterday was such a pretty day that I spent some of yesterday afternoon outside with my camera.Took my camera with me since I never know what I might find.Saw this lonely dandelion.Since I am partial to yellow flowers I took this picture.I know it isn't a flower but I love the color,lol.
After such a pretty day yesterday the winds picked up.We were under a wind advisory for gusts up to 50 mph.I believe that prediction was quite accurate.We have been having quite a few windy days.Just a week ago today an area about 100 miles east of us had a lot of damage due to heavy winds.
Didn't see any kind of damage in our area when we took our grandson home this evening which is rather surprising.I am also thinking that we might experience heavier gusts of winds since we are on a hill and the wind blows down the hill.Just like we tend to get a little more snow up here on our hill since we are at a higher elevation than the area below us.
After such a pretty day yesterday the winds picked up.We were under a wind advisory for gusts up to 50 mph.I believe that prediction was quite accurate.We have been having quite a few windy days.Just a week ago today an area about 100 miles east of us had a lot of damage due to heavy winds.
Didn't see any kind of damage in our area when we took our grandson home this evening which is rather surprising.I am also thinking that we might experience heavier gusts of winds since we are on a hill and the wind blows down the hill.Just like we tend to get a little more snow up here on our hill since we are at a higher elevation than the area below us.
2 comments:
It looks just like mine! There must be different kinds of dandelions because the ones I've seen are right on the ground and I don't see how you could pick any "greens" off of them.
Pretty.....when I saw the picture I thought I had already made a comment but checked anyway and realized it was a t Dot's blog I saw a picture almost like this one. Interesting you both thought to post it right here at the same time.
Post a Comment