I am almost finished reading the book It's All About Him Finding The Love of My Life by Denise Jackson.
I have really enjoyed the book.Since I am a country music fan I was interested in the breakup of Alan Jackson and his wife Denise Jackson.The book is about the couple's breakup and how they got back together.It is about the ups and downs of fame.It is a very inspiring book.
3 comments:
I enjoy reading. I have seen this book on sale at Walmart. I might have to get it. ;)
I noticed it in a bookstore not long ago. I might check the library for it. I really like Alan Jackson and I admire them for keeping their marriage together.
I'd been wanting to read the book since it was released.It wasn't in any of our local stores.I waited awhile and ordered the book online after the price came down some.I have really enjoyed the book.
Post a Comment