
We are under a winter storm watching starting tomorrow evening.I am hoping that our snow will look like the above picture that I took last April.
This might be only our second winter storm watch this winter.We have had a few winter weather advisories but not much snow at all this winter.
I am hoping that we will get a nice measurable snowfall this time.I do enjoy snow.Last winter we got quite a bit of snow in March and April.
4 comments:
That's a pretty winter scene! It has been so nice here today and tomorrow it's supposed to rain and turn cold again. Mother Nature just can't make up her mind.
Being from Colorado, I do know that, yes, that is such a pretty picture...but...if it means being snowed in...or...no electricity...not so pretty! I hope that it just snows and stays pretty for you...good luck. And stock up on milk and bread...just in case!!! (and frozen cookie dough...which can be eaten baked, or as is!!!)
I think the snow is so pretty to look at, but I prefer summer days. :-) I am so looking forward to spring!!!
Nancy - hoping you will not get any more snow with this winter storm watch - maybe it will by-pass your area! Susan in SC
Post a Comment