Felt more like a spring day today.Took this picture when we were out today.The clouds look as if it was about to rain.Guess I should explain that I was taking a picture of the mountain and got an added bonus of the dark clouds hanging above the mountain.No rain today.It turned out to be a very pretty day.Set a record high of 69.The sun came out for awhile but it was a little windy.Wouldn't mind a few more days like this but it will come to an end tomorrow.They are predicting snow for the weekend with lows in the teens.
3 comments:
We had a beautiful day today. I had some where to be this morning. I told my grandson if he was extra good I would take him to an air playhouse. He was so good for me while I was doing what I had to do so we spent the afternoon at the air playhouse.
Tonight the rain is supposed to come in and we should have rain a good bit of the day tomorrow. We need all the rain we can get after the severe drought we had this past summer. The rivers, creeks and lakes are rising so we are getting some water supply back
It was 80 this afternoon when I looked at the thermometer. Too hot for January. I hope we don't have tornados.
Wow! How nice to have some warmth. It hasn't been higher than the low 40's here.
Post a Comment