Monday, February 18, 2008

Look At What I Won!


What a pleasant surprise to find out that I am this week's winner of the February Blogging Challenge that Gina hosts at:http://ginaagain.blogspot.com/

Here is a description of the prize:Our prize for the coming week is a Hershey's gift box filled with yummy chocolate treats, a really cool silicone pan that makes brownies look like chocolate bars and a t-shirt.

I joined the challenge to give me an incentive to blog more often.I had slacked off some from blogging so I needed this push.I didn't even give it a thought that I would be a weekly winner.

Thank you Gina for hosting this challenge.It has been a lot of fun!

5 comments:

dot said...

Wow, aren't you lucky! That looks like a great prize.

Unknown said...

Wow!! What a wonderful chocolate lover's gift!! I enjoy your blogs, and love the pictures. You deserve to win! :)

Andrea said...

Wow.....want to share? Looks so yummy.

Happyone said...

Congratulations!! What a great prize!!

dkuroiwa said...

Congratulations...that looked like a great prize!! Please tell me how the cake pan works as that might be something I try to find on my next trip home!!
Am loving your pictures...sure reminds me of the mountains of Colorado sometimes!!!