Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Favorite TV Show



This is a picture of a TV family who's show I really enjoy.The TV show is Jon and Kate Plus Eight.The couple have 7 year old twin girls and 3 year old sextuplets which means that they are parents of 8 children.

I can relate to the show since my grandson will be 7 in two months and my granddaugter is 3 like six three year olds on the show.

The show comes on Monday evenings at 9 PM here on the east coast.

3 comments:

Happyone said...

I'm sorry I haven't answered your question about the MailReporter. I got a letter in the mail asking me if I would like to do it. I then had to call a number and they asked me a few questions and said I qualified. Then in about a month I started getting the mail.

I took the quiz on your previous post and it seems I should have been a doctor!!

Sorry to hear your grandson is sick and hope he is better soon.

dot said...

Hope your grandson is better today. I've never heard of that show but it sounds interesting.

Neva said...

I LOVE this show!!!!I can't believe how they do it!!!!