Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sky Watch Friday


I took this picture in between snow showers yesterday.It would snow awhile then clear off.Then within another 30 minutes it would snow again.That went on all day.Reminded me of rain showers in the summer but these were snow showers in the winter.We ended up with 6.75 inches of snow from the numerous snow showers.
Please join us for Sky Watch Friday at :http://strollingthroughgeorgia.blogspot.com/

30 comments:

Gina said...

Oh how beautiful. I love your sky pictures.

Juliana said...

Nice shot.

Hope you visit mine also :D Thanks

Lilli & Nevada said...

Great shot i am glad that the snow has stopped here for a while

Daniel J Santos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daniel J Santos said...

that's a beautiful image, well done.

ArneA said...

Beautiful, but please no more snow for me this year

Anonymous said...

I simply love the way you captured the sun bursting out those clouds. Great photo.

FO - 2 said...

Nice shot.
It is the last day of February. I long for spring.
Happy weekend to you! :)

SandyCarlson said...

It reminds me of a yin-yang! Beautiful balance of light and dark there.

Randi said...

Nice photo!!

Marie said...

Very nice!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

wow the snow and sun are fighting in your sky lovely!Great sky..

Greetings from JoAnn (Holland)
Watch my friday's ABSTRACT sky

Have a wonderfull week end:)

dot said...

What a pretty sky! Hope you are enjoying all that snow.

dkuroiwa said...

That's beautiful...awesome ski time!!

Daryl said...

Pretty

Tom said...

What a great Sky Watch capture this is...

DeeMom said...

WOW

send us some of your LOVELY SNOW...

Paulie said...

Lucky you getting snow! Beautiful sky shot too! I posted comments on two posts below also

Carole said...

What unusual formations. I like this picture a lot.

Unknown said...

Great shot...

Petunia said...

Great!
Beautiful image!

Happyone said...

Beautiful sky picture.

Berit T said...

WOW so beautiful!!!

Sharon said...

I love how the light is coming through, beautiful.

Kim said...

Great shot, it almost looks like the sun is throwing smoke from behind the clouds.

Misty DawnS said...

Very beautiful - the trees look as if they are reaching up into the sky.

Travis said...

What a great sky picture. Great shot.

Andree said...

That's how the snowpack builds here, from daily snow. Not so much from the storms (which happen of course). But when I hear snow showers or snow squalls on the forecast, that is when I am especially careful on the roads because they blow up instantaneously and violently with white outs for dozens of miles. But you got beautiful beautiful photos of the clouds! My SWF is here. Thank you.

dkuroiwa said...

Good morning, Nancy!!
It's me again...the blogging challenge is over and I want to say how much I have enjoyed your posts. Actually..I thought YOU had won the conveted "winning chocolate" and I might have razzed you a bit in my comments...am sending a deep bow in your direction...it was all in fun!! (now I'll go and razz Taylor!!!
:-D)
I will definitely be coming back to your blog...your pictures are truly "Americana"...home, to me!!
Have a great weekend!!
debbie

Andrea said...

Pretty sky. I cannot imagine all that snow.