Friday, February 8, 2008

Sky Watch Friday


I took this picture last fall as we were taking a ride looking at the fall colors.I love the clouds in the picture and the lovely shade of blue of the sky.

20 comments:

Rune Eide said...

Nice contrast between the colours of the autumn and the blue of the sky!

Anonymous said...

I also love the blue in the sky. Great picture.

FO - 2 said...

Beautiful!
The colours in the sky and the colours of the landscape makes a nice "match". :)
Happy weekend!

dot said...

Beautiful blue sky picture!

Misty DawnS said...

Definitely a beautiful blue sky!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Blue sky means calm days. Nice photo

Petunia said...

Nice shot. Blue sky and the contrast to the landscape. Beautiful!

SandyCarlson said...

The sky evokes summer to me, yet the light and color are autumn. Very nice!

Happyone said...

Such a pretty blue sky and the white clouds just add to the beauty.

Berit T said...

Very beautiful, I look forward to the summer.

ArneA said...

I do like the traffic activity more than the clouds. That gives the photo life

Daryl said...

I could see myself driving down that road thinking I need to pull over and get that shot .. glad you got it!

Tom said...

It a nice road to be traveling down.. love the clouds with all that blue around them

Marie said...

Very nice!

Sharon said...

Great picture all the way around, the blue is lovely and the fall foliage by it is wonderful.

Leslie: said...

I love the clouds in your photo. I can just "feel" them moving past. Thx for dropping by my blog. :D

Andrea said...

Beautiful blue sky. I love the bridge and the pretty scenery. Great shot.

Andree said...

What is strange is that while viewing your photo I could feel that air, a bit cooler, a brilliance to it. Wonderful photo. My Sky Watch is here. Thank you.

Silly Goose said...

Fall colours against a blue sky. Nice.

Yolanda said...

I like the colors in this photo. I have been to your beautiful state. Thanks for sharing this.