This isn't the best picture but wanted to show how nice it was today.Took this picture while going by a local college.It showed today's date and temperature which I thought was quite appropriate for such a pretty day.
Went outside this afternoon with my grandson.We picked up twigs and tree branches.A year ago today our area had snow so it is quite unusual to not have any snow on the ground in the middle of February.I even noticed my daffodils are peaking above the ground.I have a picture showing my daffodils blooming arond March 23rd last year.Wonder if they will bloom for Easter this year which is March 23rd.
Time to get out the Easter decorations and put the valentine decorations away.Seems too early to put them out but Easter falls the earliest it can this year.We are still having winter like weather in March.Really don't see much in the way of spring weather till late April and May.
Tomorrow is the Daytona 500.Can't wait.Hope Dale Earnhardt Jr.has a good race.
Went outside this afternoon with my grandson.We picked up twigs and tree branches.A year ago today our area had snow so it is quite unusual to not have any snow on the ground in the middle of February.I even noticed my daffodils are peaking above the ground.I have a picture showing my daffodils blooming arond March 23rd last year.Wonder if they will bloom for Easter this year which is March 23rd.
Time to get out the Easter decorations and put the valentine decorations away.Seems too early to put them out but Easter falls the earliest it can this year.We are still having winter like weather in March.Really don't see much in the way of spring weather till late April and May.
Tomorrow is the Daytona 500.Can't wait.Hope Dale Earnhardt Jr.has a good race.
2 comments:
It was beautiful here today but tomorrow they are calling for heavy rain and strong wind. I hope it does not get too stormy.
Daffodils are blooming here now so they will probably bloom up there before Easter. Last year we had that late freeze that ruined so many plants. I hope that doesn't happen this year.
Post a Comment