This is my 3 yer old granddaughter enjoying my salad at McDonald's.I eat a salad whenever we go to McDonald's.Our granddaughter's older brother loves chicken nuggets.We got our granddaughter a cheeseburger kids meal thinking that's what she liked.Wrong...she eyed my salad and that is what she wanted! I don't mind that in the least, since a salad is a healthier choice than a cheeseburger and fries.
Tomorrow starts a new chapter with our granddaughter.She will be spending the night with us for the first time.She will be 3 1/2 in April so we thought it was time for her to have some Nana and Granddaddy time.Her older brother who will be 7 in April spends the weekends with us.He isn't too happy about little sister spending the night with us tomorrow night.This is our idea.Wish us well.Hope she does well.Her big brother loves spending the night here and has never been homesick.
We are hoping that this will be a fun time for the three of us and that our granddaughter adjusts as well as her brother did being away from home overnight.I'll update on Tuesday and let everyone know how it went.
5 comments:
Maybe she will do okay. My grandson has spent many nights with us.
My grandson used to love Chicken McNuggets but turned against them. We went to Olive Garden Saturday night and he ate "bus sketti"
Good luck with your granddaughter. Have fun.
Oh, I used to just love to spend the night with my grandma!! Even when my brothers (younger) were there, she and I always had our "special" times!!
Good luck!! It could be the start of another wonderful tradition!!
She's a very pretty little girl and I'm glad she's learning early that a salad is better.
i am so excited for her! her first sleep over at gram's house. nothing quite like that. enjoy!
She is beautiful!
Post a Comment