The other day when we passed the tree we noticed that a guy was walking away from the tree and carrying a ladder.I noticed that more hearts had been added around the big heart.We had to go by the tree again after running our errands so I took a closer picture of the tree.I was hoping this picture shows the added hearts and it does.
3 comments:
It looks great. I wonder if that is all they are going to put on it.
Yes, I see the added smaller hearts. Wonder why they waited until now to add them. Is that a light in front of the tree on the ground that possibly shines on the hearts at night. If so, go back at night and get a picture. That would be pretty. Sorry, I did not mean to sound bossy but do it. LOL
Andrea...that is a house number sign and not a flood light.
Post a Comment