I just took this picture.Wanted to show that our snow has started to fall.We are now under a Heavy Snow Warning through 6 AM Thursday morning.I'll take more pictures as the storm progresses.
I'm a little tired this evening.Our 3 year old granddaughter did really well spending her first night with us and her first night ever away from both parents.She was so good for us.She went right to sleep last night and slept really well.Never acted like she was homesick so we know it work well with future sleepovers.
My youngest brother has been on my mind today since it was a year ago today that he passed away from lung cancer.Doesn't seem like it has been a year already.Hard to lose both a brother and a dad in the same year.My dad passed away the day after Christmas which was the 26th.How ironic that they both passed away on the 26th of a month ....10 months apart.
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your Dad and brother.
Glad the sleepover went so well for your granddaugher. Bet she enjoyed herself!
We had some scary wind here early this morning. Carroll County actually had tornadoes with a lot of trees down and some homes damaged.
Stay warm!
I'm so sorry to hear about your brother and father. My Uncle and Mother in Law both died of lung cancer. It's a terrible disease.
I'm jealous of your snow. I hope you are able to rest and enjoy it.
Post a Comment