I just learned that clowns for this younger generation scare the heck out of them....probably because they don't have Bozo to watch or circuses to go to....I was amazed. I work in a high school and most everyone I asked agreed that they hated clowns...they were creepy....imagine my surprise.
My daughters ex boyfriend was a certified clown. He dressed up well. We joked with him of how proud we were that he was a "certified" clown. He was also big with the fire department so he would go to schools about fire safety dressed as a clown.
For one of my birthdays my children gave me a clown outfit! I loved it, and I still have it. I never used it though, much to my sadness. I always thought I would go to a children's hospital dressed in my clown outfit, but I never did that. I heard that clown school costs $10,000 dollars!!
16 comments:
I had better not come with some obvious comments, or you would just say: "Quit clowning!"
Funny C! :)
Cute! I've often thought about taking a clown class.
Lovely and same idea as myself
Clowns are awsome and this one is cute !
My daughter was terrified of clowns when she was little!
One of the woman I know from walking is a professional clown. :-)
Great C post.
What a nice clown:)
I just learned that clowns for this younger generation scare the heck out of them....probably because they don't have Bozo to watch or circuses to go to....I was amazed. I work in a high school and most everyone I asked agreed that they hated clowns...they were creepy....imagine my surprise.
Great post! Looks like a load of fun!
That's quite a clown!
That is funny i think this is the second clown post I love clowns
I almost posted Clown too.
But I didn't.
Have a Blessed Happy Fun
Creative Healthy Year!!!
Just had dinner with our friend who is a retired clown.
My daughters ex boyfriend was a certified clown. He dressed up well. We joked with him of how proud we were that he was a "certified" clown. He was also big with the fire department so he would go to schools about fire safety dressed as a clown.
Great CLOWN photo for CELEBRATION in CLASS at school.
For one of my birthdays my children gave me a clown outfit! I loved it, and I still have it. I never used it though, much to my sadness. I always thought I would go to a children's hospital dressed in my clown outfit, but I never did that.
I heard that clown school costs $10,000 dollars!!
Post a Comment