Wednesday, February 13, 2008

ABC Wednesday...D is for DuPont


I'd been thinking about the letter D since last Wednesday.Was going to use the letter D for dog since I could show a picture of our dog Bub.

Thought I'd go another route.I chose the word DuPont since we are NASCAR fans and my 6 year old grandson pulls for Jeff Gordon.He got a Gordon jacket for Christmas.This is my grandson showing off his Gordon jacket.Gordon's main sponsor is DuPont auto finishings as you can see in the picture.Sorry the picture is a little blurry but wanted to show off my grandson's big grin.

Can't wait till the Daytona 500 race on Sunday.I am a Dale Earnhardt Junior fan.

I participate in ABC Wednesday which is hosted by Mrs. Nesbitt's Place at: http://mrsnesbittsplace.blogspot.com/

22 comments:

Andrea said...

Good "D" post. I will be pulling for Carl Edwards.

Don't worry about the delete. I post in a hurry at times and then realize I made a typo. Lots of people do. We are all in a hurry.

Anonymous said...

He has a beautiful big grin.
Great happy shot for wednesday.

Gina said...

He's a cute kid!

Rune Eide said...

Will you be wearing your nylons, trademarked by DuPont?

Lilli & Nevada said...

How cute is that?

K M F said...

nice

FO - 2 said...

A charming fan. :)

Daryl said...

NASCAR! Fun.. and a clever D!

Anne-Berit said...

What a good looking boy,with a big smile on his face.Great D:o)

dot said...

I'm not a race fan but your grandson sure looks cute in his jacket!

Berit T said...

Nice boy and a good D !

ellen b. said...

Nice one for D. My brother and his wife are really into nascar! Enjoy the races...

DeeMom said...

Bragging rights belong to Grammies

Nice looking young man

Neva said...

Dupont...I was thinking of the Dupont chemical plant down on the Kanawha River...one near Charleston and one near Huntington...but this one is sooo much better.

Leslie: said...

What a cutie patootie! Love his smile!

Katney said...

I'm not a race fan, but I know these things are important.

mrsnesbitt said...

What a great smile, very natural.

VP said...

As you can see, your choice was much more original :)

Patty said...

Oh how sweet!

Gordon said...

He sure looks proud of his DuPont jacket.

Mrs Mac said...

What a happy Christmas photo! He looks very pleased.

Dragonstar said...

Great looking boy with a huge grin - makes me feel happy just to look at him.