This is a picture of The Lincoln Memorial that daughter Karen took last weekend.
Haven't updated by virtual walk to Susan's.Since it has been so warm I have mixed in riding my stationary bike plus the other day I started back with strength training.I have a chart with equivalent steps so I count those activity steps and add those to all of the steps I have each day just from moving.Then the steps get converted to miles.I have now exercised the equivalent of 277 miles which means I only have 29 miles to go!!There are 11 days left in July.If I have the equivalent of 3 miles of steps each day I should make it to Susan's by the end of the month.We will be on vacation the last week of the month but I will strive to get in as many steps as possible.My arrival might have a little delay due to vacation.
Today I walked and rode my stationary bike for the equivilent of 7,520 steps...3.7 miles
1 comment:
I love the picture of the Lincoln Memorial! I visited Washington D.C. back in Feb 1966 and really loved the different designs of the buildings.
Post a Comment