This is a picture of my flowering cactus.It is such a pretty yellow flower.I am rather disappointed that this is the only flower that bloomed on my cactus.The flower didn't bloom for long so I am glad that I took the picture when I did.I have a picture that I took last summer of my cactus when it had the pretty flowers blooming.There were a few flowers and not just one like this summer.Wonder if our dry weather has anything to do with only having one flower blooming on the cactus this summer.
I have decided to mix up my exercising.I added in riding my stationary bike a few weeks ago.Today I added in strength training.It was quite a workout.My arms are so flabby so I needed to get back to strength training.It is also good to add muscle by doing strength training.Muscle burns more calories.
I have a steps conversion chart so I can convert into steps the time spent either riding my stationary bike or doing strength training.
The Family Circle Magazine walking challenge ends today.I sure will miss logging in my steps for the challenge.I joined on week 10 of the 20 week challenge.The goal was to walk 75 miles during their challenge.During the challenge I walked the equivalant of 260 miles using my pedometer.
Saturday:7,759 steps equals 3.9 miles
Sunday:8,946 steps equal 4.4 miles
No comments:
Post a Comment