Wednesday, July 4, 2007

July 4th 2007



This is another picture I found online of the Great Smoky Mountains.I forgot to take my camera the day we rode into the Great Smoky Mountains National Park so found some pictures online.I was amazed at how the trees on some of the mountain tops are bare as this picture shows.We are thinking that it could be from lightening strikes or a tree desease.

I am hearing fireworks outside as I write this.Our town won't be having our fireworks display till Saturday evening.They are held after our minor league baseball team's game as close to the 4th as possible.They aren't at home this year on the 4th so the first that they will have a home game after the fourth is this Saturday the 7th.

I continue to do well with my walking.Didn't post my steps for yesterday.I accumulated 8,752 steps on my pedometer yesterday which is 4.4 miles.Today I accumulated 6,573 steps on my pedometer which is 3.3 miles.

No comments: