Monday, July 2, 2007

Catching Up After Vacation


Been busy since getting home from vacation.Haven't written here in awhile but that doesn't mean that I haven't been walking.I continue to walk and get in lots of movement every day.


This picture was taken of hubby Ken in the hotel pool with our two grandchildren Mariah and Jeremy.We had a very nice vacation but didn't care for the hot weather and high humidity.


I wore my pedometer while on vacation.I walked a total of 43,106 steps which equals 21.6 miles.It was easier for me to keep a step total since I have a step to miles conversion on my computer.I converted the total of steps to miles on my return home.


I must admit that all of the walking I have been doing up till vacation really trained me for all of the walking we did at Dollywood.I didn't mind the walking and wasn't one bit sore the following day.We walked about 7 miles at Dollywood.
The step tally I stated earlier included Saturday.Yesterday I walked 6,156 steps which equals 3.1 miles.Today I walked 8,069 steps which equals 4.0 miles.
I walked 125 miles in the month of June.

No comments: