Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Ugh Oh Lizzy Bear....Gatlinburg TN


This is a picture of "THE CHIMNEYS" in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
I had forgotten to mention that last Thursday we also drove into Gatlinburg and walked around and visited some of the shops.Daughter Kimberly had promised one of her friends that she would pick up a glass blown object that she'd had made and paid for earlier in the year.It was quite interesting since we weren't sure which store we were looking for.All we knew was that it was on the "strip" and it was a blown glass shop.We were walking and passed a blown glass shop so Kimberly went in and it was the correct place.We had passed by another shop on our way to look for parking so we were really heading to the other shop but accidentally found the correct one,lol.
Another stop we made was to a shop where you "build" your own stuffed animal.Kimberly wanted to build a stuffed animal for granddaughter Mariah since we had done the same with Jeremy when he was 2.Mariah picked out a cute teddy bear stuffed animal and had it stuffed then close a cute dress for it.Kimberly asked Mariah what she wanted to name it.Mariah said Ugh Oh so Kimberly named it Ugh Oh Lizzy Bear on the bear's "birth certificate".I picked out Lizzy,Mariah picked our Ugh Oh and Kimberly picked out bear,lol.That was a fun experience.I need to take a picture of Ugh Oh Lizzy Bear and post it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shortly after I lost all that weight, we visited the Chimney Tops, and hiked all the way to the top! Hubby and I were so proud of ourselves for being so fit! Now when I see this photo of it, I am really amazed at what we did. That's quite a peak!