Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Updating Virtual Walk To SC


This is another picture of granddaughter Mariah in the pool with her mommy.


I crunched some numbers to see how my virtual walk is coming along since I knew I am nearing my destination.I now have 15 miles to go.I got rather excited when I realized that I should reach my destination by Sunday which is before we leave on vacation.


Now I am thinking of my next destination for a virtual walk.I am thinking of heading to OK on my next virtual walk.I need to look up stats for that walk.Look out Dianne I will be heading your way on my next virtual walk.It will take me a lot longer since there will be more distance to cover.I am so happy that I have just about made it to SC and now looking forward to my virtual trek to OK!!!

No comments: