Sunday, July 8, 2007

Summer Fun


This is a picture of my grandson Jeremy enjoying a quiet summer evening blowing bubbles.


The last few days have been quite busy so I haven't posted much.Need to get caught up on posting my pedometer readings.We have been staying busy with some summer fun.Went to a family cookout Thursday evening.It was nice to catch up with family news and relax awile.After enjoying the food we were treated to some fireworks that my niece and her husband put off.They live way out in the country where it is so dark that you can really appreciate the fireworks.


Friday evening we went to a local national baseball league farm team game.It was so much fun.Hadn't been to a game in years.The atmosphere was family friendly with between inning games for the children to enjoy.Baseball caps were given out to the first 500 people through the gate.


Last night was our area wide fireworks show.It was held after the baseball game

.Took our grandson to his first upclose fireworks show.He really enjoyed it.

It has warmed up here so my walking has slowed down some.Don't have as much energy when it gets near 90.Believe it went over 90 today.

Friday I accumulated 8,029 steps for 4 miles

Saturday I accumulated 4429 steps for 2 miles

Sunday(today) I accumulated 6982 miles for 3.4 miles

No comments: