Monday, July 23, 2007

A Nice Summer Day


This picture was taken at grandson Jeremy's end of the year outdoor party.He and his classmates are playing in the sprinkler in this picture.They were having lots of fun.Now that it has downloaded I see that you can barely see Jeremy.He is the boy behind the boy in the front with the dark swimming trunks.I will find the other picture and download it.You can see Jeremy much better in the other picture.


We had such a pretty day today.The sun was shining brightly and it was in the mid 70's.I took Jeremy to the park.There were plenty of children there for him to have a good time.I pushed Jeremy and two other children on the tire swing.I kept asking him if he was OK.He kept reassuring me that he was fine.The other two children were having a blast.I finally decided that Jeremy was getting dizzy so I stopped pushing the tire swing and got him off.He was dizzy and wanting to go home.By that time the clouds had moved in and we were starting to feel some sprinkles.Jeremy was fine once he got home and got a little rest.Don't think he will want to get back on that tire swing any time soon.


I took a walk this evening.My Ipod died on me so my walk was cut short.I rode my stationary bike for 20 minutes so that made up for my shortened walk.


Monday: 8.059 steps...4 miles

No comments: