Monday, July 16, 2007

A Good Start To The Week


Daughter Karen and her hubby Brian just returned from a weekend get away to Washington DC.She e-mailed me some pictures so I want to share them here.I love this picture of The White House.


I had a great start to the week.Got in some walking and riding on my stationary bike.This evening I decided to take a different walk which was more challenging.I walked up the hill that is across the road from us.That road circles around to the road below us.I continued on the road below us and headed back in our direction.I had to walk up the hill on the road that leads to our house.That was quite a workout to have a hill to climb at the end of the walk.I should take that walk at least once a week since it is quite a challenge with the two hills.


I accumulated 7,784 steps on my pedometer...3.9 miles

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the picture of the White House! Also love the sunset picture below! Beautiful!!
Dianne