This picture was taken last summer of fog coming over the mountains in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.We are leaving Tuesday morning to go down to the Smoky Mountain area for a few days.Will be returning Friday evening.We are so looking forward to getting away for a few days.Haven't been anywhere overnight since last summer so this trip is highly anticipated.
Didn't take a walk in the park this morning.Planning on doing that tomorrow.Since it looked so overcast all day and like it was going to rain any minute I didn't get a walk in at all today.The rain came this evening.We really need the rain so I am not complaining.
I logged 4,213 steps on my pedometer today which equala 2.1.Both grandchildren were here with us today so I got in plenty of movement chasing a 2 1/2 year old around.
2 comments:
Have fun on your trip Nancy! I live in Tenn and we love visiting the Smoky Mountains!
Love that photo Nancy! I haven't been to see the Smoky's in a few years, but we're planning to go in the fall of 2008. We've never been there in the fall before, I imagine thousands of leaf peepers will be there with us!
Post a Comment