Monday, June 18, 2007

Lemonade Day

These are two of my yucca plants that are blooming in my back yard.
It was a hot one for our area today.The temperature officially reached 90.It rarely gets that hot here.This is the fourth time in the history of keeping records that our town has had a temperature of 90 or above in june.


Free lemonade will be served all over our area between 11 and 1 tomorrow.Our local Chamber of Commerce promotes free lemonade the next day whenever the temperature reaches 90 or above.Our slogan is Nature's Air Conditioned City.


Since it was already heating up around 10 this morning I decided to delay my walking till this evening.Didn't walk in the park this morning and I really missed it.I have made it a habit to walk in the park every Monday morning for the last month or so.


Today I logged 7,724 steps on my pedometer which equals 3.9 miles.

No comments: